To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of web pages.
3. Cookies we use
- Store your preferences, such as to remember your username and password (if you request this once inside your licence by selecting "Do not log out").
- Create statistics with Google Analytics.
The Cookies used on this website are temporary and under no circumstances will Cookies be used to collect personal information.
|Google Analytics||_ga||to store and count pageviews.||2 years||Statistics|
|Google Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_||to store a unique user ID.||1 minute||Statistics|
|Google Analytics||_gid||to store and count pageviews.||24 hours||Statistics|
|Medusa||cmplz_statistics-anonymous||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_preferences||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_consent_status||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_statistics||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_marketing||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_choice||to store if a message has been dismissed.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||cmplz_functional||to store cookie consent preferences.||1 year||Functional|
|Medusa||pll_language||to store language settings.||Persistent||Preferences|
Third Party cookies
|local_storage_support_test||to provide load balancing functionality.||Persistent||Functional|
|Metrics_token||to store if the user has seen embedded content.||Persistent||Marketing/Tracking|
|Bcookie||to store browser details.||2 years||Marketing/Tracking|
|Li-Oatml||to provide ad delivery or retargeting.||1 month||Marketing/Tracking|
|BizographicsOptOut||to store privacy preferences.||10 years||Functional|
|Li_sugr||to store browser details.||3 months||Marketing/tracking|
|UserMatchHistory||to provide ad delivery or retargeting.||1 month||Marketing/tracking|
|Linkedin_oauth_||to provide functions across pages.||session||Functional|
|Lidc||to store performed actions on the website.||1 day||Marketing/tracking|
|Bscookie||to store performed actions on the website.||2 years||Marketing/tracking|
|X-LI-IDC||to provide functions across pages.||session||Marketing/tracking|
Google Analytics: you are informed that our website uses Google Analytics, a service that analyses the web, provided by Google, Inc. with its headquarters in the United States at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.
If you would like to learn more about the cookies used by Google Analytics, please go to: Google Analytics Cookie Concepts.
Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if you do not want to be tracked by its cookies: Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on. The choice you make about the use of Google Analytics cookies on this site will be recorded in an additional cookie that will also be stored on your device.
Google Inc. is a signatory to the Safe Harbour Agreement. This agreement guarantees that the data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult Google's registration form at this link: Google's Safe Harbour Agreement registration form.
4.1 Manage your consent settings
5. Your rights with respect personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
6. Block of cookies
You have the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Thus, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser. Below are the instructions and links to the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information you need to find out how to manage cookies in your browser:
- Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → Content settings → Cookies → Block site data and third-party cookies.
- Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select "always").
- Mozila Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → make advanced settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet options → Privacy → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (raise the navigation bar until all cookies are blocked).
Or through the following links:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
You can go to the Your Online Choices portal where, as well as finding useful information, you can configure the advertising you wish to receive.
On the other hand, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after the visit.
Finally, Medusa reserves the right to modify at any time the Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to new regulations, resolutions and judgments and to the reality of the company, for this reason you should periodically consult this policy.
7. Contact details
MEDUSA SUBMARINE CABLE SYSTEM PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
5th Floor, Beaux Lane House, Mercer Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 DH60, Ireland